Wipeouts and plotting a drawing issues...

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Maksim Sestic, Oct 14, 2004.

1. I'm using ACAD2002, Wipeout.arx and ACAD Unsupported 2000 library to create wipeouts. Funny thing is that when I plot the drawing - some of my wipeouts are OK, but some 30-40% are not (only wipeout frames get plotted). Everything seems fine on the screen. What should I do to correct this? Is this problem solved in ACAD 2004 where Wipeouts are integral part of the ACAD?

Regards,
    Maksim Sestic

Maksim Sestic, Oct 14, 2004
  2. Maksim Sestic

Gordon Price Guest

I'm using ACAD2002, Wipeout.arx and ACAD Unsupported 2000 library to create wipeouts. Funny thing is that when I plot the drawing - some of my wipeouts are OK, but some 30-40% are not (only wipeout frames get plotted). Everything seems fine on the screen. What should I do to correct this? Is this problem solved in ACAD 2004 where Wipeouts are integral part of the ACAD?

Maksim,
    not sure on your specific problem, but I have seen other problems related to wipeouts in R2002. Specifically, when we have wipeouts or raster images (and a wipeout is just another flavor of raster image, really) in a drawing, some of the solid hatch will blow up.
    It may be worth having someone with R2005 try the drawing and see if that bug is fixed. Not the answer you wanted to hear, I am sure. Hopefully someone else has a more helpful R2002 based answer.

Best,
    Gordon

Gordon Price, Oct 14, 2004
Ask a Question