Valid license

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by caca, Mar 4, 2004.

1. caca

caca Guest

Hi,

I have a Land 2004 installed at the server, in a folder where everybody has the same access.
    I have installed it in 2 clients, both with Windows XP, both with AutoCad 2004 already installed. One of them the following message shows up: "Autodesk Land Desktop 2004 License Alert: A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager. Try again. If you are still unable to access a license, contact your system administrator. Error 1.5,-2". the other computer opens the software normally.
    The only detail that we have searched and is different from one computer to the other is the service pack:form the computer that does no work, we have SP1 and the one that does work there is no service pack. Can this be a reason? I have already looked at the licpath.lic and the IP address is the same form the other computer...

Thank you,

caca, Mar 4, 2004
Ask a Question