Test failed update

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by esfransen, Jan 23, 2004.

1. esfransen

esfransen Guest

Greetings all,
    I seem to have it narowed down to a setting in the printing preferences in the windows system driver. It has been repeatable. After I click add printer and the printer is added. I go in the properties of that printer, in this case the HPDJ 800 42. I change the default portrait mode and apply and I do not get the test failed messag in Acad. But once I click the rotate 90 degrees setting, I get the test failed message in Acad.
    But even with all of this observation, I cannot print large drawings on narrow paper due to a lack of being able to print 90 degrees rotated to landscape.
    Any Idesa?
    Thanks,
    Eric

esfransen, Jan 23, 2004
  2. esfransen

patrick_aps Guest

In the Print Properties you have to indicat the largest size possible on the printer-ploter. Indicat also extra memory if you have installed.
    In the Document defaults you should indicate the sheet you use the most. If the properties indicat you have a A3 plotter, you'll never be able to set A0 as the default sheet.
    Once this is done, try to plot an Excel sheet on A0.
    Only when this has succeded, then try to configure AutocAD.

patrick_aps, Jan 26, 2004
Ask a Question