Switching from MS to PS Inserting Block

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Bratz2, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Bratz2

Bratz2 Guest

With a great deal of help from Jim Claypool, I was able to come up with a lisp routine that when run, asks the user which layout they would like the block inserted into, the routine swithes to that Layout, inserts the block, and puts the user back into MS (if run from MS). Here's my problem, when the routine is run from a Layout, the block is inserted in the correct layout, but does not return the user to the original Layout where they were in when they ran the routine. Is there a way I can modify this routine so that the user is prompted as to whether or not the user wishes to return to the MS area (if run from MS), or place the user back in the last Layout the user was in prior to running the routine? I've posted what I have so far, but I could use all the help I can get. There will be about 10 or so routines built off of this one routine I've posted. Thanks for any help.

Bratz2, Jul 28, 2003
Ask a Question