Suddenly have different paper sizes for Plotter

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Fellippe, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Fellippe

Fellippe Guest

I'm in a bit of a bind here...we're using Autocad 2004.

Out of nowhere, the Plotter doesn't show the typical paper sizes (24 X 36 D, 36 X 48 E, etc). Instead it shows different sizes, typical for normal printers....every computer on the network is experiencing this problem, not an isolated case.

I verified all the paths (Tools --> Options --> Files --> Printer support File Path--> Printer Configuration Search Path; Printer description file search path; Plot style table search path). These haven't changed.

I tried the "repair" program from the control panel, and reset the settings above. Didn't do anything.

The thing I noticed is that after I select the Plotter.pc3 file, right next to the IP address, it refers to the plotter as one of our regular printers! It is the only device that is incorrectly listed... I don't know how to change this setting.....anyone know how to do this?

Finally, if all else fails, how do you integrate the OEM drivers
    to make this work from scratch. We are using an HP Designjet 1050C.

Thanks for any help!

Fellippe, Nov 8, 2004
Ask a Question