strange message when switching layouts

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by n.almeida, Feb 16, 2004.

1. n.almeida

n.almeida Guest

It was suggested to me on the ACAD2002 to post this question here:

When I switch from one layout to another, it read in the command line :
    Regenerating model - caching viewports.
    ** Undefined block #131
    ** Undefined block #131
    ** Undefined block #131
    I've purged everything but still does it.
    Thanks for any help.

This could be connected to other problem I have with the same file, also posted on the ACAD2002:

I have created a block without attributes.
    Afterwards I decided to add three attributes. But they do not appear in any of the blocks already there. After BattMan Sync comes a message "!utils.cpp@90:eWasErased"; followed by the message "!AcBattman.cpp@429:eKeyNotFound". These messages appear as many times as attributes.
    Already tried to create a wblock and bring it in again, exploded and redefined, etc, etc. Maybe this is related to my previous post a few minutes ago - it is the same file.

Thanks

n.almeida, Feb 16, 2004
  2. n.almeida

R.K. McSwain Guest

R.K. McSwain, Feb 16, 2004
  3. n.almeida

n.almeida Guest

Thanks for your answer.
    I have noticed today that the Undefined block message does not appear anymore.
    But the attributes still show the error messages see below.
    I did purge, I did wblock and I have just audit it with no success. This is the problem:
    I have created a block without attributes.
    Afterwards I decided to add three attributes. But they do not appear in any of the blocks already there. After BattMan Sync comes a message "!utils.cpp@90:eWasErased"; followed by the message "!AcBattman.cpp@429:eKeyNotFound". These messages appear as many times as attributes.
    Already tried to create a wblock and bring it in again, exploded and redefined, etc, etc.
    Thanks

n.almeida, Feb 16, 2004
Ask a Question