strange 2004 preview behaviour

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by mary_eatinger, Nov 8, 2004.

1. We just upgraded to 2004 from 2000. I have made new pc3 and pmp files and put them in a 2004 directory. The workstations point to this new directory and I know the new files are being picked up because when I make a change to the pmp file, I see it. Here's the problem. When I open a 2000 drawing, and try to plot the preview cuts the sheet off on the right side. If I pick a new window, uncheck and check the center the plot box, or just look at the "modify standard paper sizes" box and cancel out SOMETIMES the preview goes to normal and the border is not cut off. It seems totally random. Sometimes it's a normal preview and plot and sometimes I have to go through all sorts of checking and unchecking boxes for a normal preview.

We're using an OCE 9400, win 2K. Am I missing a patch or is there something else I need to do?

mary_eatinger, Nov 8, 2004
Ask a Question