Section line expert

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Big 'D', Aug 18, 2004.

1. Big 'D'

Big 'D' Guest

Halleluia! We are finally standardizing some things. I need some help from the experts who have been there...done that. One item we will standardize is the look of our section cuts. I would like to have a process that draws the arrowhead on one end, draws the section of line from there. Then draw the perpendicular line, and next the last line and last arrowhead. I can add the arrow as a block then prompt for the points on the lines or draw the arrow as a pline with a changing width then draw the other lines. I could even bring the whole thing in as a block, explode and stretch to fit (which would create extra work). My preferred method would be to add an arrow block, automatically start the line at the mid point of the arrow, prompt for as many end points as I need then add the final arrow (from the point back over the line. Any suggestions or existing ideas.
    Thanks loads,
    Big 'D'

Big 'D', Aug 18, 2004
  2. Big 'D'

Big 'D' Guest

NEVER MIND. I got it.

Big 'D', Aug 18, 2004
Ask a Question