revcloud setvar for arc length?

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by diemaker, Oct 25, 2004.

1. diemaker

diemaker Guest

Does Revcloud have any system variables that control max and min arc length?

I did a search on this board and couldn't find anyone who asked this question since it became a command. I'm setting the arc length now by passing variables to - (command "revcloud" "a" A A2 (command)) - with no problem except revcloud prompts exsiting min/max value before asking for new value... and to the user it looks like the values were not changed. CMDECHO 0 doesn't prevent the prompt.
    Thanks.

diemaker, Oct 25, 2004
  2. diemaker

diemaker Guest

Could someone tell me if there is ANY way for LISP to find the current arc length settings of the Revcloud command?

One thing I’m doing is changing the pline width of a revcloud ,so it stands out on the print. I’d like to automatically change the pline width based on the arc length. So if working imperial and arc length settings are between 0.1-1.5, auto set pwidth to 0.03. If working metric and arc length between 2.5-30, set pwidth to .7.
    Thanks.

diemaker, Nov 1, 2004
Ask a Question