Reposted: custom tool pallete question

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by CEIDave, Jan 5, 2004.

1. CEIDave

CEIDave Guest

Some people couldn't see my post... and someone suggested I repost after everyone was back from vacation... so here goes!

I have changed all of our old custom toolbars to the new tool palette type. All of the blocks insert fine, and the properties were easy to set with the drag and drop method. 2 things are confusing me though.

1. How can I make it so that when I click a button, the rotation is not automatically set to the angle in the properties box. We rotate the majority of our symbols on insertion and it would be nice to not have to hit the "r" key before we place the object. (i.e. is there a macro that the rotation box in the properties of the button will accept?)

2. A few of our drafters are used to using the "Start, End, Direction" type of arc's. How can I make the arc command flyout in the tool palettes use this version of the arc instead of the default? (i'm trying to accomplish this on buttons that are actually set up from the draw command buttons. They flyout with line and polyline if thats whats needed instead of the arc. If I simply change the command string in the properties box of the button, I lose the flyout part which I want to avoid if possible.)

Thanks in advance for any help!

CEIDave, Jan 5, 2004
Ask a Question