Replace non-existing...

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by cadman_meg, Mar 2, 2004.

1. cadman_meg

cadman_meg Guest

I sure hate it when I get a drawing from a consultant or somewhere and it says it is missing fonts and plot styles. I was wondering if anyone had a reactor type routine that would replace these particualr files with ones specified in an .ini file? If not, would you be interested in throwing one together? Would much appreciate it as I have not done a lot with reactors and that would seem to be the most logical way to do it. On top of which, I am not necessarily the best programmer out there. There are some good ones in here. I am best reached at Thanks so much for the help.

cadman_meg, Mar 2, 2004
  2. cadman_meg

Walt Engle Guest

I am wondering why you don't ask those who are sending the drawings to you to use Pack-N-Go or Etransmit. These will ensure the inclusion of fonts, etc.

Walt Engle, Mar 2, 2004
  3. cadman_meg

hendie Guest

what's wrong with Font mapping ???

hendie, Mar 3, 2004
  4. cadman_meg

cadman_meg Guest

Font mapping wouldn't work with the plot styles. Besides, haven't really used font mapping much. I just try to keep everything together.

cadman_meg, Mar 5, 2004
  5. cadman_meg

cadman_meg Guest

Anyone? BTTT

cadman_meg, Mar 5, 2004
Ask a Question