remember last succesfull plot settings

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by adriaan, Oct 25, 2004.

1. adriaan

adriaan Guest

even though the 'remember last succesfull plot settings' is on autocad 2005 will not remember the settings. 2002 always did. anyone a suggestion?

adriaan, Oct 25, 2004
  2. adriaan

O|2ioN Guest

I think you need to check the "save changes to layout" box in the plot window. The one you mentioned is for the pc3 file settings in you options. I think thats what you mean?

O|2ioN, Oct 25, 2004
  3. adriaan

C Witt Guest

if he is closing the drawing and then re-opening it and trying to print
    using the "last print settings", then he should use the "save changes"
    option instead. but if he is just printing one drawing after another
    (without closing cad) then using the previous settings option should
    work (provided his layouts are the same).

C Witt, Oct 26, 2004
  4. adriaan

adriaan Guest

thanks for the reply, but in 2002 it was possible to plot a drawing (modelspace) save the drawing and on next opening plot the drawing with the same settings as last time. this feature is (I think) set in the 'save the last successful..'. it worked just fine in 2002 and does not work for me in 2005

adriaan, Oct 26, 2004
  5. adriaan

adriaan Guest

thanks for the reply, but in 2002 it was possible to plot a drawing (modelspace) save the drawing and on next opening plot the drawing with the same settings as last time. this feature is (I think) set in the 'save the last successful..'. it worked just fine in 2002 and does not work for me in 2005

adriaan, Oct 27, 2004
Ask a Question