pull down menu problem

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by cadd_monkey, Mar 30, 2005.

1. cadd_monkey

cadd_monkey Guest

i'm creating a pull down menu but having a problem with the order and organization. here is the menu:

***MENUGROUP=NK

***POP1
    [NK Blocks]

[->Plant Symbols]
    [->Trees]
    [Dec01]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-tree-dec;c;3;;;-insert;Dec01
    [Ever01]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-tree-ever;c;1;;;-insert;Ever01

[->Shrubs]
    [->Deciduous Shrubs]
    [Dec-3ft]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-Shrub-dec;c;1;;;-insert;Dec-3ft
    [Dec-4ft]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-Shrub-dec;c;1;;;-insert;Dec-4ft
    [Dec-6ft]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-Shrub-dec;c;1;;;-insert;Dec-6ft

what i would like is for the menu to look somewhat like this

NK Blocks
    Plant Symbols
    Trees >
    Shrubs>

i want the trees and shrubs to be ceperate roll outs. my problem currently is when i click on trees it rolls out and has my tress but that is also where the shrubs roll out is as well, i would like trees and shrubs to be together to choose which roll out to go with.

i hope that was clear

thanks for the help

JC

cadd_monkey, Mar 30, 2005
  2. cadd_monkey

ECCAD Guest

Try this:

***POP1
    [NK Blocks]

[->Plant Symbols]
    [->Trees]
    [Dec01]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-tree-dec;c;3;;;-insert;Dec01
    [<-Ever01]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-tree-ever;c;1;;;-insert;Ever01
    [--]
    [->Shrubs]
    [->Deciduous Shrubs]
    [Dec-3ft]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-Shrub-dec;c;1;;;-insert;Dec-3ft
    [Dec-4ft]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-Shrub-dec;c;1;;;-insert;Dec-4ft
    [<-<-<-Dec-6ft]^C^C(setq player (getvar "clayer"));-layer;M;NK-Shrub-dec;c;1;;;-insert;Dec-6ft

ECCAD, Mar 30, 2005
  3. cadd_monkey

ECCAD Guest

Post added <br> ?
    remove that.
    Bob

ECCAD, Mar 30, 2005
  4. cadd_monkey

cadd_monkey Guest

awesome thanks

it was the <-

appreciate it!!!