Pro mechanica Slider

Discussion in 'Pro/Engineer & Creo Elements/Pro' started by Guest, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello.

I'm trying to design a 4 link mechanism with a slider...I cannot get the slider to function correctly...what am I doing wrong?

Guest, Apr 4, 2004
  2. Guest

David Janes Guest

: Hello.
    :
    : I'm trying to design a 4 link mechanism with a slider...I cannot get the slider
    to function correctly...what am I doing wrong?
    :
    :
    So, you finally got it up and running and now, you're trying to learn some stuff.
    Good for you! It might help, though, if we knew how far you got. Not much I can
    make out of a 'desperate cry for help', which, while plenty dramatic, lacks in
    content and basic information. For example, Steve, how far did you get? Did you
    make 'connections' between your links? Can you drag your mechanism? Why Mechanica
    and not Mechanism Design in basic Pro/e? If you haven't gotten this far, we need
    to back up and find out if you're taking a class, have a teacher, are using a
    geriatric tutorial that ought to be retired and living in Florida on Social
    Security?

I know, from other posts, that you're using Wildfire on an XP system, so that's a
    start. Now, fill us in, if you'd be so kind. A nice story, something entertaining,
    if it isn't too much trouble.

David Janes

David Janes, Apr 4, 2004
Ask a Question