Printing in ACAD 2004 to a HP 8150 using Win2000 or XP

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by BrendaH, Sep 1, 2004.

1. BrendaH

BrendaH Guest

I am having a nightmare plotting to HP 8150 from ACAD 2004. We have a NT server in some offices and upgraded to a Windows server in another office. No problems with the office upgraded to a Windows server. All of our license managers are on a Windows based machines or servers.
    We have two OS systems, Win 2000 and XP. We are having to setup two default page layouts for our standard plotting configurations for both Win2000 and XP machines. That means multiple page layouts for the same paper size for each project. This gets cumbersome. Is there a driver out there that can be used for both OS platforms on a NT server to print to a HP 8150. I cannot find one, paper sizes come up missing and or the driver cannot be found and a printer needs to be selected by the user. One PC3 is not working for both of course. I have to setup each on their respective OS machines. HELP!

BrendaH, Sep 1, 2004
Ask a Question