Paper Space Plot Cut Short

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by kdpalkki, Nov 29, 2004.

1. kdpalkki

kdpalkki Guest

This was posted originally about 6 months ago and our problem still persists.
    Plotting from Win XP Pro or Win 2000, LDT 2005 (Or just AutoCAD 2005) to HP800ps 42" via a network. When in paper space and using a custom size greater than any standard paper size (greater than arch e, arch d, etc), with a polygonal viewport, the plot is always cut 6" short. It will plot a rectangular viewport or if you use a standard paper size or if you use a 2004 or older version of AutoCAD.

We plot a few special maps that require this set up and it has been a real pain to keep a 2004 version around just for plotting.

We have not received any solutions from our supplier or from AutoDesk support.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any work around?
    Thanks,
    - Kevin

kdpalkki, Nov 29, 2004
  2. kdpalkki

pwcasey Guest

Kevin, have you gotten response yet from acad? I have a similar problem, and have a trouble ticket in to acad support. I got a reply that a fix would be out in the next service pack, or the next version! (So anywhere from 2 months, to two years?). We just upgraded to acad2005 from 2002, skipping 2004. So now I have 2002 still loaded on one of our machines to plot custom size drawings. Here's my email if you want me to send you their response.

pwcasey, Jan 24, 2005
Ask a Question