OCE TDS400 Plotting

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by jwilkerson, Jul 18, 2003.

1. jwilkerson

jwilkerson Guest

My company has an OCE TDS400 for for full size plots and an HP8000 Desktop Printer for half size plots. When I plot shaded fills in the HP8000, they look great. I can adjust the screening in the plot style editor to get a variety of smooth shades. However, when I use the OCE TDS400, the shades are not smooth (you can see the pixels) and I can only use a couple of shades (ie screeening of 20 looks the same as screening of 10). Is there something on the plotter I have to change?

jwilkerson, Jul 18, 2003
  2. jwilkerson

John Schmidt Guest

I'm not sure about the OCE TDS400, but in the printer preferences of the driver for our TDS600 you can change the resolution between 400/200/100 dpi. Make sure yours it set to the highest resolution.

John

"jwilkerson" <> wrote in message news:...

My company has an OCE TDS400 for for full size plots and an HP8000 Desktop Printer for half size plots. When I plot shaded fills in the HP8000, they look great. I can adjust the screening in the plot style editor to get a variety of smooth shades. However, when I use the OCE TDS400, the shades are not smooth (you can see the pixels) and I can only use a couple of shades (ie screeening of 20 looks the same as screening of 10). Is there something on the plotter I have to change?

John Schmidt, Jul 18, 2003
Ask a Question