New authorization codes

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Mysta, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Mysta

Mysta Guest

We are changing the network card in our server and now we need new auth codes. We faxed in the "Declaration of software removal" but gets no reply. I e-mailed to (got this from support) but aparently this adress is not valid. Anybody know where to turn? We're in sweden. Any help appreciated.

/Lasse

Mysta, Feb 2, 2005
  2. Mysta

jpostlewait Guest

How about your reseller?

John Postlewait
    ID Department
    George Butler Associates, Inc.

jpostlewait, Feb 2, 2005
  3. Mysta

AlmightySR Guest

Call their software verification 1800number that is listed in the standalone
    option

AlmightySR, Feb 2, 2005
  4. Mysta

mysta Guest

I talked to our reseller and they told me to talk to the support (which costs a fortune without support deal) and they gave me this e-mail address that is not working.

/Lasse

mysta, Feb 2, 2005
  5. This is from my reseller's website:
    Network deployments of these companion licenses will require some additional processes and should be registered and authorized through direct communication with a Product Authorization representative either via an e-mail to or via a phone call to 1-800-551-1490. Online registration and authorization is not recommended for network deployments of the companion licenses.

Good Luck
    Mke Partenheimer

Michael Partenheimer, Feb 3, 2005
  6. Mysta

Gerrit Guest

try ;)

better working.

Gerrit, Feb 3, 2005
  7. Mysta

mysta Guest

Yes i finnaly got this e-mail adress right and contacted them about the new keys. The response was that the software was already uppgraded and we have 60 days to remove the old version of the software. Seem we have to sort the licence issue first. (we have not uppgraded)

Anyway thanks for your help everybody/ Lasse

mysta, Feb 3, 2005
Ask a Question