need FAST color 13x19 printer

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by bshertzer, May 17, 2004.

1. bshertzer

bshertzer Guest

I am in search of a fast color printer (prob. end up being laser) that can do 8-1/2x11, 11x17, and 13x19 paper. Currently I am using an HP business inkjet 2600dn. It works, and works well, i am very happy with the output, HOWEVER, I am looking for something faster. It is connected thru our office network, which is one of those "funny apple things" except that i have a normal pc, that connects to the printer portion of the network. I don'k know much about the specs of the network itself though. It would be great if i could find a printer that would be able to be fast, and have 3 trays of paper to pull from, without having to switch out my 11x17 for 13x19 when i need the larger paper. I can spit out upwards of 100+ drawings per day on a good day, i would say that i average about 500 pages min. per month, of mixed size sheets. Any recommendations?

Thanks ! Brian

bshertzer, May 17, 2004
Ask a Question