lsp doesn't work in 2002

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by sundogusa, Mar 3, 2004.

1. sundogusa

sundogusa Guest

I searched messages but didn't find anything relative to my problem. The lisp routines that used to work in AutoCAD 2000 do not work in 2002. What can I, of little knowledge, do to "fix" problem?
    Thanks for help.

sundogusa, Mar 3, 2004
  2. sundogusa

ECCAD Guest

We need more clues. Could you .zip and post a couple of .lsp files ? If you are using Dialogs, there might be another problem also.

Bob

ECCAD, Mar 3, 2004
  3. sundogusa

sundogusa Guest

I use APPLOAD and then enter the lisp routine (SETUP) I receive error messages saying base.dcl file not found error...NIL file and several others.
    I did find someone to help with my problem, so thanks for the questions and sorry I didn't provide more details. I'm a true novice on lisp, etc.
    Thanks

sundogusa, Mar 4, 2004
  4. sundogusa

ECCAD Guest

Sundogusa,
    It appears that the file 'base.dcl' may be missing from your AutoCAD 2002\support folder. IF this is the case, you will need to locate a replacement file (perhaps another station), and copy the file there, then try it again.

Bob

ECCAD, Mar 4, 2004
Ask a Question