Lisp Needed

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Joe Smetanko, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Joe Smetanko

Joe Smetanko Guest

I'm looking for a lisp that will draw a polyline and place a set diameter
    circle at the beginning pick point and the end pick point. Then draw in the
    tangents between the 2 circles?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
    Windows 2000 SP4
    LDT3 SP2

Joe Smetanko
    R.D. Zande & Associates, Inc.
    1500 Lake Shore Drive
    Columbus, Ohio 43204

Joe Smetanko, Apr 23, 2004
  2. Joe Smetanko

Iacob Guest

I am a freelancer lisp programmer from Israel.
    The requested lisp is very simple for me , an ABC.
    I will finish making it and sending it within an hour.
    I produce every program in request , include complicate calculus and formulas , and complicate tasks in the domains of architecture , mechanical devices , electrical , etc..
    The more work I have to do , the price will rise.
    If you ore anybody else need special software , please tell me.
    This short job will be free of charge.
    Glantz Iacob
    Israel

Iacob, Apr 24, 2004
  3. Joe Smetanko

Iacob Guest

I am Glantz Iacob from Israel
    Freelancer LISP programmer.
    Produce any LISP program on demand . with calculus and formulas if neded , complicate 3d Solid products in many domains as : architectue , machine draft etc .. , include dialogues if neded.
    The more work I have to do so the price will be higher.
    This small task will be free of charge.

Iacob, Apr 24, 2004
  4. Joe Smetanko

Iacob Guest

I am Glantz Iacob from Israel
    Freelancer LISP programmer.
    Produce any LISP program on demand . with calculus and formulas if neded , complicate 3d Solid products in many domains as : architectue , machine draft etc .. , include dialogues if neded.
    The more work I have to do so the price will be higher.
    This small task will be free of charge.

Iacob, Apr 24, 2004
  5. Joe Smetanko

bob.at Guest

Hello Iacob,

a nice little program, but I dont think that your client would be satisfied with it: 1. it doesnt work when osnap is on, 2. it doesnt do what the user wants, becaus when you look at the picture of Joe you see that he has 2 different radii (that makes the calculation of tangents a little bit more difficult), and he says that he wants to draw polylines.

So i think you have to learn something, if you want to succeed.

Nevertheless i appreciate your efforts to solve Joes problem

bob.at

(I am Kropf Robert form Austria
    Freelancer LISP programmer etc.)

bob.at, Apr 24, 2004
  6. Joe Smetanko

bob.at Guest

Hello Iacob,

a nice little program, but I dont think that your client would be satisfied with it: 1. it doesnt work when osnap is on, 2. it doesnt do what the user wants, becaus when you look at the picture of Joe you see that he has 2 different radii (that makes the calculation of tangents a little bit more difficult), and he says that he wants to draw polylines.

So i think you have to learn something, if you want to succeed.

Nevertheless i appreciate your efforts to solve Joes problem

bob.at

(I am Kropf Robert form Austria
    Freelancer LISP programmer etc.)

bob.at, Apr 24, 2004
  7. Joe Smetanko

bob.at Guest

Joe,

try this little program with following restrictions:
    1.)Programm does not work when the next endpoint is inside the circle of the last drawn endpoint.
    2.)both circles of the actual PL sement must be visible on the screen - otherwise the "tangent" osnap does not work.

(Sorry but I've not more time for doing error handling and checking userinput ...)

bob.at

bob.at, Apr 24, 2004
  8. Joe Smetanko

hawkeye2 Guest

Try this lisp. It doesn't create the shape as a polyline but the shape could be edited. Change the file extension to .lsp after downloading.

hawkeye2, Apr 25, 2004
  9. Joe Smetanko

Joe Smetanko Guest

Thanks to all. I will give them all a try and get back to you.

Again Thanks,

--
    Windows 2000 SP4
    LDT3 SP2

Joe Smetanko
    R.D. Zande & Associates, Inc.
    1500 Lake Shore Drive
    Columbus, Ohio 43204
    could be edited. Change the file extension to .lsp after downloading.

Joe Smetanko, Apr 26, 2004
  10. Joe Smetanko

Iacob Guest

This was an answer on a fly.
    Many routines , error statements, echo suppression, previous "OSMODE" layers etc... settings , a better program to draw only a polyline of the outer contour (line ,arc, line ,arc,close) , restore all previous settings , set all the variables to null , were missing for a complete program ,but it is a waste of time.
    I am working to huge project of a program ,to draw a complete air conditioning system ,from mini air systems, to great halls in a couple of minutes , produce (in future release) spreadsheets with details , of every sheet ready to be cut by a CNC machine , bill of materials , a complete work ,all using solid works commands.
    This is a huge task , a lot of problems , going in an uncharted teritory , it takes much time , and I am looking for some smaller jobs meanwhile.
    To add to my discomfort , I am not completely alone in this quest. An afiliate of Autodesk , has incorporated in a great program of fittings, pipes ,and other standard devices , a small program , that draws a very simple air system , but they are there the the first.

Iacob, Apr 30, 2004
Ask a Question