Installing bonus toolbar?

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by nrumschlag, Feb 17, 2005.

1. nrumschlag

nrumschlag Guest

I was just curious how to get it. It has some cool features i would like to use and i can't find anything on the site as a download. thanks

nrumschlag, Feb 17, 2005
  2. Hi,
    I'm deploying AcadLT 2005 and all of my users are complaining about the loss
    of the "burst" command. Also the loss of express tools isn't helping
    either...Can someone help me out with a solution that corrects both of these
    issues on the LT 2005 platform?
    Thanks in advance for your assistance
    Frank Meachum
    Axiom Engineers Inc.

to use and i can't find anything on the site as a download. thanks

Frank Meachum, Feb 22, 2005
  3. nrumschlag

rapidcad Guest

I hate to tell you Frank, but..... LT does not support LISP or ARX (which most of the express tools are written in). There have been 3rd party add-on LISP engines for LT, but they have their own headaches. I used to have 3 seats of one of them, about five years ago - I was able to get everything (which is a Lot) working. However, the lack of an easy interface for autoloading made the upgrade process not worthwile, so we never bothered upgrading it. About the only programming that LT does support is Menu macro customizations and scripts. Sorry 'bout that....

rapidcad, Feb 22, 2005
  4. nrumschlag

OLD-CADaver Guest

One of the reasons LT is cheap, is that there is no LISP interface. If you needed lisp compatibility, you should have check it out prior to jumping on LT.

Oh, BTW, there are lisp enablers for LT, but until the lawsuit is over, I'd avoid putting company resources at risk by implementing them.

OLD-CADaver, Feb 22, 2005
Ask a Question