Insertnig Excel data

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by LeifE, Jul 12, 2004.

1. LeifE

LeifE Guest

I would like to insert Excel spreadsheet data into AutoCAD 2002. I have about 1000 files to work on, so I need to automate the process. Is there a way to use INSERTOBJ from AutoLISP Command? If not, is there another solution?

Regards,
    Leif

LeifE, Jul 12, 2004
  2. LeifE

liftedaxis Guest

there's a possibility our BatchMan tool would work for you. It lets you set a custom Lisp to run on any number of DWG's, and i don't see why it couldn't include code to insert Excel files. Of course if it didn't work for you I'd gladly refund the purchase price.
    http://liftedaxis.com/batchman.html

--Jeremiah

liftedaxis, Jul 13, 2004
  3. LeifE

ECCAD Guest

In addition to any responses from this group, you may want to post your question in the 'Visual Basic Customization' group.

Bob

ECCAD, Jul 13, 2004
  4. LeifE

LeifE Guest

Thanks for your reply. I know how to do the batch part, I use a FOR loop in a DOS batch file to iterate over file names in a directory. However, getting INSERTOBJ to work in the AutoLISP command function is the problem.

LeifE, Jul 13, 2004
Ask a Question