Inherrited cad station - normal commands missing

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by catapult enzo, Nov 10, 2004.

1. I started a new job today. apparently the cad operator at this station was much more into customizing than I. anyway, many of the standard key commands such as control v for paste and control o for open, now have different commands. I thought this was in the lisp routines, so I copied all of them from another computer (they work on that one) and overwrote the ones on mine. still does not work. Any help will keep me sane and be appreciated.

catapult enzo, Nov 10, 2004
  2. catapult enzo

Douglas Barr Guest

Options
    User Prefs
    Standard Windows Accelerators

That might get you some of them.

more into customizing than I. anyway, many of the standard key commands such as
    control v for paste and control o for open, now have different commands. I thought
    this was in the lisp routines, so I copied all of them from another computer (they
    work on that one) and overwrote the ones on mine. still does not work. Any help will
    keep me sane and be appreciated.

Douglas Barr, Nov 10, 2004
  3. i'm on 2002, not sure if that makes a difference in the path you are talking about, but I do not see
    "Standard Windows Accelerators"
    below
    "User Prefs"

catapult enzo, Nov 10, 2004
  4. catapult enzo

Rick Keller Guest

You could look at the Accelerators section of the acad.mns file for changes
    to the commands.
    Also look at the acad.pgp file it contains the shortcuts for the commands.

Rick

Rick Keller, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Rick- dead on! Thanks!!

catapult enzo, Nov 11, 2004
Ask a Question