HP plotter runs out of memory

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by pdot, Jul 31, 2003.

1. pdot

pdot Guest

Plotting 2004 to HP 750c Plus I run out of memory. The driver I had for 2000 allowed plotting in computer. I can't find a driver for 2004 that allows that.

pdot, Jul 31, 2003
  2. pdot

pdot Guest

I had downloaded the drivers from HP. There is a windows driver that will plot in computer but it will not allow 36" roll paper. I am on 2004.

pdot, Aug 1, 2003
  3. pdot

pdot Guest

I am not a computer whiz. I was able to do the things that you said but appatently I don't have the driver anymore (or don't know where it is) that allowed me to "print in the computer". All I can find now is the 750C (E_AO) driver. I did the things you said and when I plotted I still ran out of memory. When I go to add a new printer all I can find is the new driver. Is there a way to print in the computer with the new driver or can you tell me where to find the old driver? I really appreciate your help.

pdot, Aug 5, 2003
  4. pdot

pdot Guest

This is what I can't find with these new drivers. Where is that option?

pdot, Aug 5, 2003
  5. pdot

pdot Guest

I did the things you said. The option I found was "Print directly to the printer". I checked that box and when I printed I ran out of memory. I am looking for a way to print "in the computer". That is how I used to print big drawings.

pdot, Aug 6, 2003
  6. pdot

pdot Guest

Sorry it's been so long. That was the place and driver I downloaded to my computer. However somehow I must not have been picking it up when I selected drivers for my printer. To be honest I'm not sure how I did it but I finally got the driver that works. I mannually searched for the driver. Thanks for the help.

pdot, Aug 14, 2003
Ask a Question