How can I joint these two DIESEL strings

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Jholt, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Jholt

Jholt Guest

Both of these work. I can use them on buttons, in order, and they work. BUT, I wan them to work on one button to cut down on time. Can anyone help?

I use LT 2002. The intent of the macro is to label a line in a civil drawing with bearing and distance. I have found several ways to accomplish this, but none are fully automated. Without LISP, I think the closest I can get is combining these two macros.

1) ^C^C-osnap;;_id;endp;\_setenv;USERI1;$M=$(getvar,lastpoint);_id;endp;\_setenv;USERI2;"$M=$(getvar,lastpoint)";snapang;"""$m=$(getenv,useri1)""";"""$M=$(getenv,useri2)""";dist;"""$m=$(getenv,useri1)""";"""$M=$(getenv,useri2)""";

2) ^C^Ctext;_c;\;$M=$(angtos,$(getvar,snapang,),0,2);$(rtos,$(getvar,distance),2,2)"'" $(angtos,$(getvar,snapang),4,4);snapang;0;

Thanks in advance,
    jeff <><

Jholt, Nov 8, 2004
  2. Jholt

dblaha Guest

I don't use LT so I'm not 100% sure this will work for you. I couldn't get either of your original macros to work for me but the code below works in regular 2002 and I believe it does what you're looking for:

^C^Csnapang;end;\end;\text;_c;\$M=$(angtos,$(getvar,snapang,),0,2);$(rtos,$(getvar,distance),2,2 )"'" $(angtos,$(getvar,snapang),4,4);snapang;0;

Dave

dblaha, Nov 15, 2004
Ask a Question