Emmanuel Katto Uganda - New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emmanuelkatto, Aug 2, 2024.

1. emmanuelkatto

emmanuelkatto

Hello CAD Community,

My name is Emmanuel Katto, and I’m excited to join this vibrant community of CAD enthusiasts and professionals! With a background in mechanical engineering, I have spent 7 years working with various CAD software, including softwares like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Revit, etc.

I’m always looking to learn new techniques and share my experiences. I believe that collaboration and knowledge sharing are key to innovation in our field.

I’m also eager to pick up tips and tricks from all of you, as I know there’s a wealth of expertise in this forum.

When I’m not working on CAD projects, I enjoy hiking and photography, which help me stay creative and inspired.

I look forward to connecting with all of you, exchanging ideas, and contributing to the incredible work happening here. Please feel free to reach out or share any advice or resources you think might be helpful.

Best regards,

Emmanuel Katto

emmanuelkatto, Aug 2, 2024
Ask a Question