Dwg Thumbnail Preview Colors....in r2004..!?

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Chuck Gabriel, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Did you try changing the BackColor property of the control?

fine. However, since I installed 2004 on my machine, the bitmaps for drawings
    saved in 2004 version appear different. The background show up as
    white...regardless if your cad background is black or anyother color. Is there a
    setting for that?
    thinking I'm not approaching this the right way.
    as the drawing was last displayed. But with 2004 save drawings....background is
    white.

Chuck Gabriel, Jul 18, 2003
  2. Chuck Gabriel

jcurley Guest

Yeah, it's set to the color I want but even when I do change it to another color to test, the bitmap preview itself has the white background. Thanks for the reply.

jcurley, Jul 18, 2003
  3. Chuck Gabriel

Guest Guest

I've had similar problems with 2002 and older drawings/blocks from r14.

and even saved in 2002. I think It was something to do with being in model space or  paper space at the time of saving.

I have also had problems with slide files when setting the "True color raster images and rendering" is turned on.

I did work out a cure for the background color but cannot think of the solution at the moment. you may also want to look at the Layout element settings in Options. Again I cannot tell you the exact toggles at the moment.

"jcurley" <> wrote in message news:...

Yeah, it's set to the color I want but even when I do change it to another color to test, the bitmap preview itself has the white background. Thanks for the reply.

Guest, Jul 21, 2003
Ask a Question