DISPLAY ORDER - CHRONIC

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by ianseow, Jul 10, 2003.

1. ianseow

ianseow Guest

Thanks for attaching the FIXDRAWORDER.LSP . I am nervous after opening this attachment because i have no idea how to get this into the program.

However, the draw order works when I create a new drawing and simply bring the hatch back and the 2 wall lines show but I can do the same for the other drawing.

I am frustrated!

ianseow, Jul 10, 2003
  2. ianseow

ffejgreb Guest

Tools (pulldown)

Load Application

browse to folder routine saved in

pick routine

select "load" button

select "close" button to exit Load Application

at command line type "fixdraworder"

enter

If you want this or any other routine to load automatically, go to the startup suite in the Load Application box and "add" routine to this area.

Jeff

ffejgreb, Jul 10, 2003
  3. ianseow

catcher Guest

Alternatively, in a quick and dirty fashion, you can always drag and drop the lisp program file into your Autocad drawing session (via the Windows Explorer). This loads the program file for that session only.

Handy when troubleshooting programs.

catcher, Jul 10, 2003
  4. ianseow

ffejgreb Guest

Learned something new today.  Thanks.

ffejgreb, Jul 10, 2003
  5. ianseow

ianseow Guest

Thanks Jeff. I did both - Load and in the Startup Suite and still doesn't work in that particular drawing. It works in all other drawings. I am still puzzled and hate to point my fingers at the previous drafters as to what did they do to the dwg.

Thanks again for your help.

ianseow, Jul 11, 2003
Ask a Question