Designjet driver for Windows XP

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by maxcom, Jun 25, 2004.

1. maxcom

maxcom Guest

I've been trying for a couple of days to load the correct driver for my Designjet 220 to my new computer running Windows XP Professional, I'm running Map 5. When it asks for the Autodesk Map cd to locate the driver, it doesn't see what it wants. I've downloaded what HP says is the correct file, pl532en.exe, but that doesn't seem to be the correct one either. When I read the test page following windows system printer setup it reads the driver as hpltdrv1.dll ver 4.101 windows nt ver x86. I have made new plot files, but still do not get correct output, ie centered plots coming out off center and clipping. Should I be using Heidi driver, if so and its not seen on the Map cd - where can I get it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for help.

maxcom, Jun 25, 2004
  2. maxcom

jonesr Guest

Dean, not everyone is interested in buying a new plotter. Didn't you have
    parents who taught you that it's rude to ridicule the possessions of others?

My 650C chugs along and provides me with paper that has ink on it that I
    trade to people for lots of money so lighten up with the salesman bit ;-)

And for those of you interested in maintaining your "VW's" there are
    resources.

jonesr, Jun 26, 2004
Ask a Question