Color changes

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Biscuits, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Biscuits

Biscuits Guest

I'm looking for a routine or macro that will change any and all layers and/or individual items (lines, text, attributes, etc.) from the color blue to the color 230. Using A2K and trying to automate this process with as few selections or picks as possible. Preferably, with just one pick. Thanks in advance.this is wat I've been using, but it's not enough. I know this needs cleaned up a bit so any help would be geatly appreciated. ^C^C-layer;c;CYAN;DWG;;-layer;c;230;phan,PHANTOM,section;;CHANGE;(SETQ LAY_NAME "PHAN,phantom,SECTION")(SETQ SSL (SSGET "X" (LIST (CONS 8 LAY_NAME))));;P;C;230;;ATTEDIT;

Biscuits, Aug 1, 2003
  2. Biscuits

John Uhden Guest

Interesting is the timing. Check out the "Color Swap" thread.

individual items (lines, text, attributes, etc.) from the color blue to the
    color 230. Using A2K and trying to automate this process with as few selections
    or picks as possible. Preferably, with just one pick. Thanks in advance.this is
    wat I've been using, but it's not enough. I know this needs cleaned up a bit so
    any help would be geatly appreciated.
    ^C^C-layer;c;CYAN;DWG;;-layer;c;230;phan,PHANTOM,section;;CHANGE;(SETQ LAY_NAME
    "PHAN,phantom,SECTION")(SETQ SSL (SSGET "X" (LIST (CONS 8
    LAY_NAME))));;P;C;230;;ATTEDIT;

John Uhden, Aug 2, 2003
  3. Biscuits

Biscuits Guest

Many thanks, John. This routine is exactly what I was looking for and more. Thanks again.

Biscuits, Aug 4, 2003
Ask a Question