Blank DWF Publish

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by MBCAD, Jan 10, 2005.

1. MBCAD

MBCAD Guest

I have a new PC with a fresh install of ADT 2005 and a fresh install of ACAD 2005 on another PC. (Both have the unit toggle fix in place).

When I Publish a layout of an Imperial drawing using the <Default: None> Page Setup, the resulting DWF is fine.

When I Publish a layout of a Metric drawing using the <Default: None> Page Setup, the resulting DWF is a blank 2x3.

In order to get a Metric 2x3 to publish to a DWF properly I have done the following. I have a DWG that has multiple page setups in it and I have added one more. The page setup is one with the stock DWF6 eplot.pc3, my ctb file and an Arch expand D (24x36) paper size. I import this DWF page setup and the DWF generated is perfect.

I was thinking that possibly the toggle units fix might be the culprit. It just seems odd that a page setup with the eplot .pc3 file has to be imported in order for the DWF to be generated. The <Default: None> just will not work. (It should shouldn’t it?)

MBCAD, Jan 10, 2005
Ask a Question