beginners question...

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by pawel2403, Sep 23, 2004.

1. pawel2403

pawel2403 Guest

hello,
    i am a total beginner, and i need to install this toolbar. It's a very cool demo software and it came on this cd with all tutorials in avi format. on those tutorials it is shown the autocad window with this extra toolbar that is an essence of this program, but i don't know how to insert it among other toolbars in autocad. I tried with appload function and load all the new program's lisp files, and autocad said that it had loaded all of them but the toolbar isnt shown anywhere. i appriciate all help. thank you in advance!

pawel2403, Sep 23, 2004
  2. pawel2403

JFields Guest

You might also have to try something much like when you have to load the express menu by typing EXPRESSMENU but try the name of the tool bar or see if there is any mention of a similair command in some sort of manual that may have been included with your software.

JFields, Sep 23, 2004
  3. pawel2403

pawel2403 Guest

I'm sorry i've been inaccurate.
    Let's put it this way: if you got a cd with a bunch of ARX, LSP, BMP(these are icons for the toolbar i assume), and one of each .mnc, .mnr ,.mns, .rx, and .sld files (they are all in a specific directory on a CD), and you know they are supposed to be all part of one toolbar that is made to integrate into acad, what steps do you take to make this toolbar functional? Thank you in advance!

pawel2403, Sep 24, 2004
  4. pawel2403

pawel2403 Guest

I'm sorry I've been inaccurate!
    Let's put it this way: if you got a cd with a bunch of ARX, LSP, BMP(these are icons for the toolbar i assume), and one of each .mnc, .mnr ,.mns, .rx, and .sld files (all are in a specific directory), and you know they are supposed to be all part of one toolbar that is supposed to integrate into acad, what steps do you take to make this toolbar functional? Thank you in advance!

pawel2403, Sep 24, 2004
  5. pawel2403

MP Guest

menuload
    then turn on whatever toolbar you want to use.

are icons for the toolbar i assume), and one of each .mnc, .mnr ,.mns, .rx,
    and .sld files (all are in a specific directory), and you know they are
    supposed to be all part of one toolbar that is supposed to integrate into
    acad, what steps do you take to make this toolbar functional? Thank you in
    advance!

MP, Sep 24, 2004
  6. pawel2403

pawel2403 Guest

Thank you but there's a minor icon problem. When i load the toolbar there are instead of icons smiley faces - as i understood it's a common problem on this discussion group, what seems to be the problem? The path, or what? all bitmaps are in the same dir. where the menu files are.

pawel2403, Sep 24, 2004
  7. pawel2403

pawel2403 Guest

Thank you but there's a minor icon problem. When i load the toolbar there are instead of icons smiley faces - as i understood it's a common problem on this discussion group, what seems to be the problem? The path, or what? all bitmaps are in the same dir. where the menu files are.

pawel2403, Sep 25, 2004
  8. pawel2403

MP Guest

Tools|Options|Files|Add "your path to bitmaps"
    hth
    Mark

are instead of icons smiley faces - as i understood it's a common problem on
    this discussion group, what seems to be the problem? The path, or what? all
    bitmaps are in the same dir. where the menu files are.

MP, Sep 27, 2004
  9. pawel2403

Homerloew Guest

Homerloew, Sep 27, 2004
Ask a Question