Batt insulation.lsp - can it be modified??

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by simonb, Sep 17, 2003.

1. simonb

simonb Guest

I am using the attached batt insulation.lsp on a regular basis but have a couple of issues with its function. Could anyone tell me if (and possibly how) the routine might be altered to achieve the following: 1. Force it to remember the previoulsy entered value for insulation width, 2. get it to ask the user which side of the selected line to place the polyline - could this be achieved by means of a user input click to show which side is required?, and finally (and most annoyingly) 3. can you also stop it from setting osmode to 0 and therefore forgetting all your snap settings at the termination of the command?

I know its a lot of questions but greatly would appreciate any input at all. Cheers.

simonb, Sep 17, 2003
  2. simonb

tsigwing Guest

1. The reason that the osmode isn't reset is probable because there is no *MERR* defined to reset the variable if you have an error.
    2. You could add a line to check the value of the insulation width and not set it if it has a value.

tsigwing, Sep 17, 2003
Ask a Question