automatic wardrobe,door,windows,area

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by ozaheman, Mar 24, 2005.

1. ozaheman

ozaheman Guest

hi i m heman,,

is any body interested in cad lsp for autrmatic door ,windows and wardrobe generation

ozaheman, Mar 24, 2005
  2. ozaheman

gmcarter Guest

It's not clear exactly what your routines do from the description. Send them to me and I'll check them out.

gmcarter, Mar 24, 2005
  3. ozaheman

Rudy Tovar Guest

Ever Tried MASi ?
    Doors, Windows, Express Dimensions

Rudy Tovar, Mar 24, 2005
  4. ozaheman

ozaheman Guest

mine one are smarter commands

ozaheman, Mar 25, 2005
  5. ozaheman

ozaheman Guest

try this routine load it and enter "war1" at command prompt .. this is just an example... its create wardrobe along with its shutter

ozaheman, Mar 25, 2005
  6. Hi Heman,

I tried your routine, and do not see any smart feature within.... anyway, there are to many steps just to draw the cabinet, it will be a nice thing to have a dialog interface to make this more friendly.

LE.

Luis Esquivel, Mar 25, 2005
  7. ozaheman

Rudy Tovar Guest

So you think...

Rudy Tovar, Mar 25, 2005
  8. ozaheman

Rudy Tovar Guest

I tried your war1....I need not say more...

Rudy Tovar, Mar 25, 2005
  9. ozaheman

gmcarter Guest

It's a little hokey, heman. But I don't want to discourage you; some of my older routines were pretty hokey too. Just keep on making it better and better.

You should be saying "depth" instead of "width" though in the user interrogation, it took me 10 minutes to realize its drawing a plan view as opposed to an elevation view. The language barrier isn't helping either, you apparently have English as a second language.

Also, get a more professional-looking example of how the final drawing should look by referencing an actual set of house plans. You can check out www.speedmenuusa.com, go to Demos, Floor Plans and click on Shelf/Rod to see a pdf file example of how the rods & shelves should typically look.

There is also a free door elevation routine there, I think it says "Free Sample" or something on the main page. Use it to see how much benefit a fully-functioning dialog box will bring.

gmcarter, Mar 28, 2005
Ask a Question