Autoload LISP hesitating

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by cadman_meg, Aug 7, 2003.

1. cadman_meg

cadman_meg Guest

I use the acad.lsp to autoload all my routines and have it set up to load when the command is called upon. This way I don't get a lot of things loading whenever I start ACAD or a new dwg. This is an example of what one line looks like and all the others are the same except the routine and command call changes:

(autoload "C:/Program Files/Land Desktop 3/Support/reptext.lsp" ' ("reptext") )

The problem is while some routines work when called upon like this, others do not and I am not sure why. I am not the world's greatest lisper, but is this due to something in the routine or is there a better way to do this? On some routines it seemed apparent that I need to put it into the startup suite. I have about 270 routines that are setup like this and I do not want them all in there. Any and all suggestions and help is much appreciated. Thanks.

cadman_meg, Aug 7, 2003
  2. cadman_meg

cadman_meg Guest

Think I might have just figured it out, there were a couple of typos that I overlooked. But was still wondering if anyone had any suggestions on autoloading other the ways I use? Thanks.

cadman_meg, Aug 7, 2003
Ask a Question