Autocad 2004 LT and windows 2000 workstation

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by Iain Macaulay, Sep 30, 2004.

1. I have 3 users of this program. The version they have is the standalone version. They have win2k sp4 and one had sp3. Our network is hosted on Win2k servers with sp4.

The error is "Error Handler Reentered" I understand this is a secondary error but it is the first and only message that appears. It occurs during the loading of the program at 47%. The users have local admin rights to their computer.

We can work around this by disabling the network card and then enabling it after the program starts. They only need access to network to keep their files. Our users with Windows XP do not have this trouble. A couple users with AutoCAD 2002 can run on our win2k workstations without trouble as well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated so my users can avoid this current work around. If any additional information is needed, please let me know. I had originally started a thread here http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=359200 and it was suggested that I would be better served to post here.

Thank you.

Iain Macaulay, Sep 30, 2004
Ask a Question