Attribute block

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by TL, Aug 6, 2003.

1. TL

TL Guest

I have a block with an attribute in it. I used to be able to insert the block and after picking an insertion point for the block, it would then allow me to edit the attribute. But after playing around and loading some other *.mms files, the block I have now will only ask for an insertion point without allowing me to edit the attribute. I believe one of the mms files have turned off a variable within AutoCAD. Anyone know how to fix this? In order to edit the attribute, I would have to insert it, then double click on the block to edit. I'm running AutoCAD 2002. Thanks.

Anyone know why loading the mms file on AutoCAD 2002 works just fine, but when loading the mms file on AutoCAD 2004, the buttons and not all the lisps are loaded? Thanks again for all your help.

TL, Aug 6, 2003
  2. TL

Rudy Tovar Guest

attreq = 1

That is if I understood you correctly.
    --
    Rodolfo Tovar
    www.Cadentity.com
    AUTODESK
    Authorized Developer
    MASi
    (Modulated Architectural Symbols Innovated)
    Version 2.01
    6 yrs Time Tested and it Works....
    Coming Soon.....

block and after picking an insertion point for the block, it would then
    allow me to edit the attribute. But after playing around and loading some
    other *.mms files, the block I have now will only ask for an insertion point
    without allowing me to edit the attribute. I believe one of the mms files
    have turned off a variable within AutoCAD. Anyone know how to fix this? In
    order to edit the attribute, I would have to insert it, then double click on
    the block to edit. I'm running AutoCAD 2002. Thanks.
    when loading the mms file on AutoCAD 2004, the buttons and not all the lisps
    are loaded? Thanks again for all your help.

Rudy Tovar, Aug 6, 2003
Ask a Question