ANSI E - 34X44 Paper Size not available?

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by EricGray, Jun 17, 2004.

1. EricGray

EricGray Guest

I'm using a HP750C plotter. In the Page Setup where I go to select my Paper Size, the largest I can go is (ANSI D - 22x34). I've always selected (ANSI E - 34x44), but that is not available. Thanks for any help.

Eric

EricGray, Jun 17, 2004
  2. EricGray

spectrefish Guest

I use the 750C+ and I had to set up a special plotting configuration to use a strange length 24 x 44. But.....

Go to tools/ options/ on the plot and publish tab select the add or configure plotters button. Then pick the 750C plotter and the plotter configuration editor comes up. Select the device and document settings tab and then pick 36 inch roll for your media source. The 34 x 44 sheet is listed in the menu.
    Hope this solves your problem.

spectrefish, Jun 18, 2004
  3. EricGray

EricGray Guest

Thanks spectrefish. I get as far as selecting the Device and Document Settings tab. Under (Media>Source and Size) it says: <Size: ANSI A - 8 1/2 x 11 in. (Landscape)>. There is no where to select "36 inch Roll". This seems to be the case on all the computers here.

EricGray, Jun 18, 2004
Ask a Question