(2) ISSUES WITH PLOTTING FROM AUTOCAD 14

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by rha-user, Jul 31, 2003.

1. rha-user

rha-user Guest

The first issue occurs when I try to print a raster image to an HP Laserjet 5000. The imageframe is off in the drawing and is set up in paper space. When I sent the file to plot, only the imageframe appears, but not the image. This had never been a problem before. We have a network in the office and I tried printing from another computer and it went through ok. Is there a setting on my computer that needs to be changed?

My second issue is that (from a different file) I try to plot to an HP Laserjet 800c. From my computer, the text, fonts, and dimension fonts do not appear. Dimension lines appear but not any form of text. Simplex shows up but I have tried Arial and Futura LT BT (both true type fonts). I can plot fine from other computers but not mine. Can someone help solve this issue?

I am guessing that there might be something wrong with the driver on my computer or some setting that needs to be changed on my computer.

Thank you for reading.

rha-user, Jul 31, 2003
Ask a Question