1 SERVER PLOTTER INFO. FOLDER WITH MANY USERS - NOT GETTING SAME THING

Discussion in 'AutoCAD' started by CRT, Oct 2, 2004.

1. CRT

CRT Guest

Hello
    I have put our Plotter information in the Server so that many users can all access and plot the same way. I went into ACAD for each person and repathed under the options the Printer Support File Path - Printer Config. Search Path & Plot Style Table Search Path to the Server folders.

My computer is running Windows 98, all the others are running Windows 2000XP. All are running ACAD 2000.

On my machine I created/updated the custom area of a .pc3 file. And it shows up fine (for the drawing using the Page setup name I made) on my machine. BUT on the other machines their Custom list shows the original ACAD list.

Since both machines look like they are going to the same spot on the Server (we checked both machines to the exact spot on the server - they still show a difference) they why the difference and how do I fix it.

I have noticed that if we `fix' the .pc3 too much then they become corrupted and must be created from scratch again.

CRT, Oct 2, 2004
Ask a Question